Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Action

I was telling a friend how I posted here for over a week on cloth diapers.
He joked that I probably lost all my readers that didn't have babies, or didn't plan on cloth diapering.

I realized, that actually could be the case.
So I'm asking for your help. Please tell me...

What are some topics in relation to Natural Parenting and Birth that you would like to discuss?
comment here or email me at emidinkl@yahoo.com
Coming soon are posts on Elimination Communication (EC) and the Effects of BPA. Plus a GIVEAWAY: )

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've never actually commented before but wanted you to know how much I appreciate your blog and especially the posts on cloth diapers (or as we call them, Nappies down here in Australia!) I would love some information about alternatives to immunisations, but really any topic that takes your fancy would be great. Thanks again!