Monday, May 18, 2009

Mutsy review and Discount code (Grow Up! seat and Rider stroller)

I'm extremely picky about products I buy. I want them to perform well and be durable to withstand the test of time. I know that part of my job in saving money for the family is to be an informed consumer. I also want products to be easy to use, and for heaven sakes, is it too much to ask that they be stylish?!?!
For these reasons, I was salivating over THIS booster seat made in Holland. I'm telling ya, they know what they're doing over there in Holland. This seat is Fabulous! I wrote to inquire about the GrowUp booster seat and get more info---They were generous enough to send me a sample. Let me tell you, this seat is awesome!




Here's the deal with my child. He is high energy, and mealtime is no exception. He decided early on he was not a fan of the high chair, but when I tried the various booster seats available at your big box stores, he shimmied right out of their measly little straps. I needed a 5 point harness to keep this kid safe. The Mutsy Grow Up! Booster seat does the job, and I love that it looks good while doing it (Modern design in 6 chic colors). It easily straps to a dining chair and the soft foam-like seat allows for greater comfort than most boosters offer.

If you are in the market for a stroller you must check out Mutsy's Rider line (4Rider and 4Rider Light).

They offer total flexibility for parents, you can take seat out, put in bassinet, take seat out put it into the babysitter frame and you have a rocker, take seat out and put in the Fun Seat. Goore’s for Babies to Teens is the best place I've found to purchase, www.goores.com . I've already spoken with their people, and because they know you readers are the best, you get a discount on all Mutsy orders from http://www.goores.com/ ! Give the code ynbmu at checkout to receive a 10% discount on any Mutsy order from www.goores.com.