Friday, May 1, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

Thank you everyone who entered. I appreciate every comment!
And the Winner of a 2 year digital subscription to Mothering Magazine, a goody basket with my favorite nontoxic cleaning products, and the book "Labor of Love" by Cara Muhlhahn is... Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:22
Timestamp: 2009-05-01 08:08:44 UTC
Comment 22 is
Stacie Aho said...
Stacie Aho- facebook fan
Stacie, email me at yournaturalbabyandmore@gmail.com with your mailing address to claim your prize!

2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited! I've been wanting to switch over to more natural cleaning products. I actually cleaned with vinegar and water yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Thank you!!

Emily Ruth said...

Way to go Stacie! I know, vinegar and water---who knew? I know you'll enjoy what I'm sending your way: )